Please be advised that as of Thursday 01 March 2018; any callout for technical assistance for a reefer container breakdown that is ascertained to be as a result of any of the below issues, will be charged to the customer directly by our preferred reefer technical contractor, Sisters Reefer Services Limited:
- Faulty power supply including drop/difference in voltage, frequency or phase issue.
- Damage/malfunction due to improper handling.
- The consequence of cargo not packed at temperature. This is including “out of range alarm” and alarms related to icing up of the evaporator coil or air channel.
- The consequence of non-recommended packing practices. This includes pre-cooling, running the machine during packing, multiple loads/partial packing etc.
Via Remote Container Monitoring (RCM), our contractor will examine data from the reefer before proceeding with the callout. At the reefer site, the contractor will ascertain whether the callout is due to any of the abovelisted problems or an actual container issue for which the shipping line will then bear cost.
Our contractors will also be working with Maersk Line equipment specialists’ off-shore in these instances.
If you require any further information, please contact the Operations team at Shipping Services Fiji Limited on:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: Suva 3305577, Lautoka 6667677
- Mobiles: Mosese Veremalua – 9999739, Ela Tavo – 9301613, Paula Raiyawa (Lautoka) – 9999756, Saivasa Ratutiko (Lautoka) – 8396526